From: "Heath N. Caldwell" <hncaldwell@×××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Kerberos Maintainence
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 23:49:43
1 On 2008-02-14 07:58, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>:
5 > > On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Paul B. Henson wrote:
6 > > > On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
7 > > > > On Monday 10 December 2007 15:41:47 Doug Klima wrote:
8 > > [snip]
9 > > > One of my staff members is currently being mentored to become a
10 > > > developer, he is going to offer to maintain MIT Kerberos once he's
11 > > > done. We're running Kerberos on Gentoo here and it's rather
12 > > > important to us. I'm not sure of the current state of his
13 > > > mentorship, but he did just have his first baby Monday so it's
14 > > > probably not the top thing on his mind :)...
15 > > Do we have any rough ETA of when we have a maintainer?
16 >
17 > When Heath is finished, he hasn't committed his ebuild quiz yet, so
18 > there is no bug open to follow. Unfortunately he will be limited in
19 > time the next weeks I fear.
20
21 I am now back from my parental leave. Sorry for falling completely out
22 of communication but Paul was right in that being with my wife and new
23 son were what was on the top of my mind.
24
25 Now that I am back at work, I can start working on the quiz again. I
26 only have a few questions left, but I also have a bunch of catching up
27 to do on email and what not.
30 Heath Caldwell - hncaldwell@×××××××××.edu
31 Operating Systems Analyst - California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
32 --
33 gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list