From: Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Kerberos Maintainence
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 01:42:12
1 Heath N. Caldwell wrote:
2 > On 2008-02-14 07:58, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
3 >> Hi,
4 >>
5 >> Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen <jaervosz@g.o>:
6 >>> On Wednesday 13 February 2008, Paul B. Henson wrote:
7 >>>> On Tue, 12 Feb 2008, Sune Kloppenborg Jeppesen wrote:
8 >>>>> On Monday 10 December 2007 15:41:47 Doug Klima wrote:
9 >>> [snip]
10 >>>> One of my staff members is currently being mentored to become a
11 >>>> developer, he is going to offer to maintain MIT Kerberos once he's
12 >>>> done. We're running Kerberos on Gentoo here and it's rather
13 >>>> important to us. I'm not sure of the current state of his
14 >>>> mentorship, but he did just have his first baby Monday so it's
15 >>>> probably not the top thing on his mind :)...
16 >>> Do we have any rough ETA of when we have a maintainer?
17 >> When Heath is finished, he hasn't committed his ebuild quiz yet, so
18 >> there is no bug open to follow. Unfortunately he will be limited in
19 >> time the next weeks I fear.
20 >
21 > I am now back from my parental leave. Sorry for falling completely out
22 > of communication but Paul was right in that being with my wife and new
23 > son were what was on the top of my mind.
24 >
25 > Now that I am back at work, I can start working on the quiz again. I
26 > only have a few questions left, but I also have a bunch of catching up
27 > to do on email and what not.
30 Congrats on the new addition to the family. And we're glad to have you
31 back in the realm of Gentoo.
34 Doug Goldstein <cardoe@g.o>
35 http://dev.gentoo.org/~cardoe/
36 --