From: "Andreas K. Huettel" <dilfridge@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rejecting unsigned commits
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:44:58
1 > i dont expect the rejection to go into effect $now, so people not
2 > signing have plenty of time to start doing so
3
4 Is the additional effort of implementing this for CVS with the current two-stage commit even worth it?
5
6 I.e. would it not make more sense to wait _with the automated rejection_ until we finally made the Big Jump To Git?!
7
8 This does not mean that we cannot prepare everything else in the meantime...
11 Andreas K. Huettel
12 Gentoo Linux developer - kde, sci, arm, tex
13 dilfridge@g.o
14 http://www.akhuettel.de/