From: Cedric Veilleux <cedric@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bin packages
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 16:29:25
1 Hi,
2
3 I have kde 3.1 beta2 packages available at:
4
5 http://kong.neopeak.com/packages/
6
7 I will have more available soon. I can unfortunately only provide i686
8 packages at the moment.
9
10 I seem to be one of the few gentoo user who would like to use a few binary
11 packages to save some compilation time when needed... I made these packages
12 available, hoping that more people will do the same and eventually some form
13 of organized repository or peer 2 peer system is put in place..
16 Cedric