From: Owen Stampflee <owen@g.o>
To: Cedric Veilleux <cedric@×××××××.com>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] bin packages
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 16:33:51
1 On Sunday 06 October 2002 2:30 pm, Cedric Veilleux wrote:
2 > I seem to be one of the few gentoo user who would like to use a few
3 > binary packages to save some compilation time when needed... I made these
4 > packages available, hoping that more people will do the same and eventually
5 > some form of organized repository or peer 2 peer system is put in place..
6 bad bad idea. Think security.
7 Malicious contributor a, puts out a package that includes some bad holes, that
8 malicious contributor now owns your computer.
9
10 Have a nice day,
11 Owen
14 Owen Stampflee - owen@g.o | owens@××××××××.ca