From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Wrong dependencies to postgresql
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 23:58:29
1 * Jakub Moc <jakub@g.o> schrieb:
2
3 > Don't want to be rude, but would you damn read the bug finally?
4 > It's already *fixed* in ~arch and waiting for stabilization
5 > (in fact, it's already stabilized almost everywhere due to
6 > security Bug 152783).
7
8 As far as the official (not-cvs) tree concerns (my copy sync'ed
9 this night): 8.0.9 - yes, of course. But I wanted to go an step
10 back and get 8.0.8 fixed, ASAP.
11
12 My next step would be changing the libpq dependency in
13 postgresql-8.0.9 to >=libpq-8.0.8-r1.
14
15 This should allow an seamless update.
18 cu
19 --
21 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
23 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
24 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
25 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
26 http://patches.metux.de/
28 --
29 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list