From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Proposal for compression handling
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:59:35
1 >>>>> On Thu, 19 Feb 2009, Brian Harring wrote:
2
3 >> - "docompress" (without option or with option "-a"): add paths
4 >> (directories or files) to the inclusion list
5 >> - "docompress -x": add paths to the exclusion list
6
7 > Globbing support?
8
9 No, I would say. The other do* commands don't have it, and
10 "docompress -x foo*" will work anyway since the argument is expanded
11 before calling the function.
12
13 > Also I assume compliant implementations do their updating between
14 > install/preinst?
15
16 Indeed, that's what I meant. ;-) Thanks.
17
18 Ulrich