From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] NPTL ready yet?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:31:00
1 On Monday 27 October 2003 19:02, Martin Schlemmer wrote:
2 > On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 11:13, Christophe Vanfleteren wrote:
3 > > On Monday 27 October 2003 05:46, Adam Porich wrote:
4 > > > I have been using it for 3 or 4 weeks, with nvidia drivers and
5 > > > mm-sources, no problems at all.
6 > >
7 > > Have you been able to get java working?
8 > > Last time I compiled glibc with NPTL, javac crashed constantly (with
9 > > both sun and blackdown jdks).
10 >
11 > I had this issue as well, but it was pretty much an odd problem that
12 > surfaced on any gcc3 system back then (except if we are talking
13 > different issue, but then I have been using NPTL for close a year now,
14 > and cant remember issues like that), and not NPTL specific.
17 To that respect, is there a good 2.4 NPTL kernel that you can recommend?
18
19 Paul
22 Paul de Vrieze
23 Gentoo Developer