From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Christophe Vanfleteren <gentoo@×××××××.be>
Cc: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] NPTL ready yet?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 18:02:01
1 On Mon, 2003-10-27 at 11:13, Christophe Vanfleteren wrote:
2 > On Monday 27 October 2003 05:46, Adam Porich wrote:
3 > > I have been using it for 3 or 4 weeks, with nvidia drivers and mm-sources,
4 > > no problems at all.
7 > Have you been able to get java working?
8 > Last time I compiled glibc with NPTL, javac crashed constantly (with both sun
9 > and blackdown jdks).
10
11 I had this issue as well, but it was pretty much an odd problem that
12 surfaced on any gcc3 system back then (except if we are talking
13 different issue, but then I have been using NPTL for close a year now,
14 and cant remember issues like that), and not NPTL specific.
17 Thanks,
21 Martin Schlemmer
22 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop/System Team Developer
23 Cape Town, South Africa