From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] sys-apps is too big
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:44:08
1 On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:08:45 +0000 Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | Fortunately, most of the implementation can be done incrementally, so
4 | I might start on sys-process later today or tomorrow.
5
6 Most of sys-process is done. Wasn't as smooth as I expected, thanks to
7 epkgmove being full of bugs, but I got there... Eventually... Please let
8 me know if you find any broken deps / manifests / profiles stuff.
9
10 Thanks to infra for temporarily stopping cvs->rsync when epkgmove fell
11 over in the middle of one particularly crucial app...
12
13 Uhm, I think I'm gonna leave the rest for a few days for mental health
14 reasons.
17 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Vim, Fluxbox, shell tools)
18 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
19 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm