From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>, Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise overlay suspended pending Council resolution
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:40:19
1 On Mon, 2006-06-12 at 23:16 +0200, Henrik Brix Andersen wrote:
2 > On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 10:01:32PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
3 > > That's not my decision to make, as o.g.o lead. That decision rightly
4 > > belongs with the Council. I'm referring this to the Council for them to
5 > > decide.
6 >
7 > I would like to propose a last-minute change of the agenda for
8 > Thursdays Gentoo Council meeting to include a discussion of the future
9 > of Project Sunrise.
10 >
11 > While I do realize this is a last-minute change, I believe this topic
12 > is important enough to warrant a last-minute change as it seems to be
13 > splitting the Gentoo developers in half.
14
15 We can discuss it, but if you are asking for an official decision to be
16 made it wont due to the 2 week pre posting requirement.
17
18 > I will attempt to be present at the Gentoo Council meeting on
19 > Thursday but I have yet to find out the exact time it will be held.
20
21 Please be there at 1900 UTC on the 15th; there is still a lot going on
22 with this topic and cutting threw the chase would be beneficial to us
23 all vs having to wade threw all the threads to find out what you object
24 to.
25
26 Stuart your presence is requested also.
30 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
31 Gentoo Linux
34 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list