From: Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: council@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Sunrise overlay suspended pending Council resolution
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:24:27
1 On Mon, Jun 12, 2006 at 10:01:32PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > That's not my decision to make, as o.g.o lead. That decision rightly
3 > belongs with the Council. I'm referring this to the Council for them to
4 > decide.
5
6 I would like to propose a last-minute change of the agenda for
7 Thursdays Gentoo Council meeting to include a discussion of the future
8 of Project Sunrise.
9
10 While I do realize this is a last-minute change, I believe this topic
11 is important enough to warrant a last-minute change as it seems to be
12 splitting the Gentoo developers in half.
13
14 I will attempt to be present at the Gentoo Council meeting on
15 Thursday but I have yet to find out the exact time it will be held.
16
17 Sincerely,
18 Brix
19 --
20 Henrik Brix Andersen <brix@g.o>
21 Gentoo Metadistribution | Mobile computing herd