From: Robert Buchholz <rbu@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council Reminder for August 7
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:35:34
1 On Tuesday 19 August 2008, Mark Loeser wrote:
2 > I am not sure how we would be able to enforce this across the board
3 > for forcefully retired developers.
4
5 If we are talking policies, can someone please define the
6 term 'forecefully retired'? What about people whom had been complained
7 about to devrel, and who then resigned? Does it include people who are
8 retired due to inactivity?
9
10 What benifit does this proposal have over an enforcement of the CoC on
11 retired developers? If they choose to stay part of our community, any
12 misbehaviour can also be penalized using that document. If they choose
13 to stay and contribute properly, why ban them? I'm happy about all bugs
14 I get, even by the most evil compile persons.
17 Robert