From: Allen Parker <infowolfe@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Wireless driver / firmware ebuilds & wireless-tools
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 07:51:16
1 On 5/23/05, Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 ahhhh <snipsnipsnipsnipsnip>
3 > But in any case, the functionality contained in wpa_supplicant covers
4 > my arguments, and I apologise for not being aware of it.
5 >
6 > Stroller
7
8 Since you were the only person that is not a gentoo dev to post on
9 this topic, I will give you an acceptable sequence of events, as I
10 believe that this medium wasn't the proper venue for your particular
11 complaint:
12 1. emerge an irc client of your preference
13 2. connect to irc.freenode.net
14 3. join #gentoo-laptop
15 4. have this discussion over a period of minutes instead of days, and off-list
16 5. keep other people on the list from becoming annoyed with your
17 refusal to accept a given answer.
18 6. if you *really* have a problem accepting the given answer, read
19 gentoo's policies with regards to ebuilds, then, if you *still* have
20 issue, take it up with devrel.
21
22 infowolfe via irc.freenode.net
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list