From: David Bryson <david@×××××××××.com>
To: Stuart Herbert <stuart@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New tool: config-automerge
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:40:23
1 On Sat, Sep 11, 2004 at 03:03:37PM +0100, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On Saturday 11 September 2004 14:58, Jason Stubbs wrote:
3 > > What's wrong with CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK?
4 >
5 > Heh. Wasn't aware of that ;-)
6 >
7 > I prefer having the /etc/portage/automerge.dirs config file anyhow.
8 > Individual entries can be commented by whichever admin added them, making it
9 > a little easier to maintain.
12 is there anywhere that any of the functionality of /etc/portage is documented
13 ? All I ever hear are wisps of black magic and mystery about
14 /etc/portage/package.mask and other strange things like this comment here.
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list