From: Andrew Ross <aross@×××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] preliminary xml interface to package.g.o
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 01:43:33
1 On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 07:33, Daniel Hurt wrote:
2 marduk wrote:
3 > > I've taken what's in the packages.gentoo.org database and converted it
4 > > to ad-hoc XML. This is in hopes of someday actually making it useful.
5 > > There are XML files divided by architecture and "branch", for example"
6 > >
7 > > http://packages.gentoo.org/archs/x86/stable/portage.xml
10 > I tried to view it and go this error:
11 >
12 > XML Parsing Error: unclosed CDATA section
13 > Location: http://packages.gentoo.org/archs/x86/stable/portage.xml
14 > Line Number 24196, Column 53: <description><![CDATA[The micro
15 > Package
16 > ----------------------------------------------------^
19 Please don't top post, it makes the thread difficult to read. I've taken
20 the liberty of rearranging the quoted section so it makes sense when
21 read from top to bottom (as it should).
22
23 Anyway, what browser/program are you using to view
24 http://packages.gentoo.org/archs/x86/stable/portage.xml?
25
26 Cheers
27