From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RfC: News item for Baselayout 2 stabilisation
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:47:27
1 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > there is no set date, but I want to post a GLEP 42 news item before the
5 > actual stabilisation. Maybe other channels like the web page can carry
6 > that news then, too. Please comment the attached news item.
7 > Vapier wanted to know, if it is possible that the news item is
8 > displayed user has (a) Baselayout 1 installed while (b) Baselayout is
9 > stable. From what I know there is no such conditional for a news item,
10 > but I may be wrong.
11 >
12 > V-Li
16 I don't think there is but it to me it seems useful to add. The news
17 item carries a News-Item-Format header so adding new Display-If filters
18 should be quite easy but it deserves a new thread.
19
20 Regards,
21 Petteri