From: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: RfC: News item for Baselayout 2 stabilisation
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:19:45
1 Hi,
2
3 Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o>:
4 > > there is no set date, but I want to post a GLEP 42 news item before
5 > > the actual stabilisation. Maybe other channels like the web page
6 > > can carry that news then, too. Please comment the attached news
7 > > item. Vapier wanted to know, if it is possible that the news item is
8 > > displayed user has (a) Baselayout 1 installed while (b) Baselayout
9 > > is stable. From what I know there is no such conditional for a
10 > > news item, but I may be wrong.
11 > >
12 > > V-Li
16 > I don't think there is but it to me it seems useful to add. The news
17 > item carries a News-Item-Format header so adding new Display-If
18 > filters should be quite easy but it deserves a new thread.
19
20 Who is responsible for this?
21
22 V-Li
25 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
26 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
27
28 <URL:http://gentoo.faulhammer.org/>