From: Michele Balistreri <brain@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] app-cvs
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 11:49:50
1 Lunedì, 14 lug 2003, alle 13:12 Europe/Rome, Luca Barbato ha scritto:
2 > Another good name is apps-in-itinere or half-done, if that gives you a
3 > better picture of what is the idea of that new cat.
4
5 I think we should avoid cvs packages as much as we can, why not make
6 snapshots and work on them? They should be easier to mantain, i see cvs
7 package useful just for us, to backport patches. Anyway "half-done"
8 doesnt describe what an app does, but his development status
9
10 Michele Balistreri
11 Gentoo Developer, KDE Team
12 Rome, Italy