From: Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [v4] Planning for automatic assignment computation of bugs
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:06:12
1 On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:02:21 +0000
2 Mike Auty <ikelos@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > According to [1], "When the file lists multiple entries, then you
5 > assign the bug to the first maintainer, and CC the other
6 > maintainer(s) and herd(s)." So it looks as though the file should go
7 > through the maintainers first and herds second? Should be pretty
8 > easy to fix...
9
10 I spotted that too but didn't remember putting it in black and white. :)
11
12 The order ("first maintainer as assignee" or "first maintainer/herd as
13 assignee") is open to discussion and I think this is the proper forum to
14 have that discussion.
17 Kind regards,
18 jer