From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Use GLEP27!
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 04:49:53
1 Hi!
2
3 Ok. Since there is GLEP27 we should make it reality. To do so i think we
4 should
5 1. Have some list of system uid/gid (on wiki for example). Also we need
6 to agree on uid/gid numbers for services
7 2. Add uid/gid from list to existing ebuilds
8 3. Make a repoman (or may be eclass) check, that will no allow to commit
9 ebuilds with enewuser enewgroup calls with undefined uids
10 4. Make some script or howto to migrate to determenistic uids/gids from
11 1