From: Chuck Haines <chaines@×××.EDU>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Ethical Policy
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 13:30:09
2 Hash: SHA1
3
4 Ok, I don't think that this is the place to discuss this. Gentoo is an
5 awesome distro and if you can't take that then go somewhere else. Quite
6 frankly, I am tired of seeing your posts litter this list. You should try
7 gentoo before making assumptions. My hat goes off to the developers for
8 the qaulity work they have done.
9
10 - -Chuck
11