From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Deprecating and killing herds in metadata.xml
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:21:39
1 Dnia 2014-09-29, o godz. 20:13:19
2 Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
3
4 > >>>>> On Mon, 29 Sep 2014, Michał Górny wrote:
5 >
6 > > Dnia 2014-09-29, o godz. 19:20:54
7 > > Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
8 >
9 > >> This will lose the information if a maintainer is a project/team or
10 > >> an individual developer, which I think is still useful.
11 > >>
12 > >> Could we keep this information somehow? Maybe by adding an
14 > >> instead of <name> as the subtag?
15 >
16 > > Or we can map that off the e-mail address.
17 >
18 > I thought the intention was to get rid of indirection levels?
19
20 For useful things, yes :). I don't see any sane use case for
21 team/person information, at least one that doesn't come with team
22 member list.
25 Best regards,
26 Michał Górny