From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Deprecating and killing herds in metadata.xml
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:13:32
1 >>>>> On Mon, 29 Sep 2014, Michał Górny wrote:
2
3 > Dnia 2014-09-29, o godz. 19:20:54
4 > Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o> napisał(a):
5
6 >> This will lose the information if a maintainer is a project/team or
7 >> an individual developer, which I think is still useful.
8 >>
9 >> Could we keep this information somehow? Maybe by adding an
11 >> instead of <name> as the subtag?
12
13 > Or we can map that off the e-mail address.
14
15 I thought the intention was to get rid of indirection levels?
16
17 Ulrich