From: arfrever <arfrever@××.pl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Global USE flags (Was: mplayer global use flag)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:35:12
1 Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o> 31 października 2006 04:49 +0100 napisał:
2 > On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 05:23:50PM +0200, Arfrever wrote:
3 > > In connection with latest globalization of mplayer USE flag I would like to ask for globalizing cairo, openexr and udev USE flags. These flags are used by enough amount of packages.
4 >
5 > I vote for a 'libnotify' global USE flag. It is used now by 11
6 > packages in use.local.desc and does the same thing in all of them
7 > - Allows popups via libnotify (or dbus+notification-daemon, which
8 > amounts to the same thing).
9 So I would like to ask for globalizing at least cairo, openexr and libnotify USE flags.
12 Arfrever F. Taifersar A.
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list