From: Jim Ramsay <lack@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Global USE flags (Was: mplayer global use flag)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:52:34
1 On Sat, Oct 28, 2006 at 05:23:50PM +0200, arfrever wrote:
2 > In connection with latest globalization of mplayer USE flag I would like to ask for globalizing cairo, openexr and udev USE flags. These flags are used by enough amount of packages.
3
4 I vote for a 'libnotify' global USE flag. It is used now by 11
5 packages in use.local.desc and does the same thing in all of them
6 - Allows popups via libnotify (or dbus+notification-daemon, which
7 amounts to the same thing).
10 Jim Ramsay
11 Gentoo/Linux Developer (rox)