From: arfrever <arfrever@××.pl>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Global USE flags (Was: mplayer global use flag)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 15:26:44
1 In connection with latest globalization of mplayer USE flag I would like to ask for globalizing cairo, openexr and udev USE flags. These flags are used by enough amount of packages.
2
3 cairo - 11 packages
4 openexr - 10 packages
5 udev - 7 packages
6 Each of these USE flags is used by bigger amount of packages than mplayer USE flag.
7
8 I hope that my proposal will be positively considered.
9