From: Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [ANNOUNCE] Project Sunrise - Gentoo User Overlay
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 16:26:11
1 Stefan Schweizer wrote:
2
3 > Please do not comment on this if you have no real improvements to make and
4 > just fell like commenting, "flaming" it.
5
6 Please stop ending every reply by ignoring the real issues and claiming
7 its just people 'flaming'. If you honestly think that every person that
8 replies against your idea is flaming then you need to open your eyes up
9 and see the valid concerns they have (which I agree most on).
10
11 I'm not at all impressed by your answers for all the questions brought
12 up thus far. Please be more detailed in the reasoning and follow through
13 on questions. Ignoring them will only make the project less credible. I
14 do not support such tactics on infra if this is certainly the case.
15
16 Cheers-
19 Lance Albertson <ramereth@g.o>
20 Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager
21
22 ---
23 GPG Public Key: <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
24 Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1 4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742
25
26 ramereth/irc.freenode.net