From: Christoph Mende <angelos@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-misc/anki: anki-0.9.9.5.ebuild metadata.xml ChangeLog
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:07:08
1 On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:38:26 +0100
2 Maciej Mrozowski <reavertm@××××××.fm> wrote:
3
4 > That being said, I would rather suggest adding always *precise* and *non-
5 > general* USE flags descriptions even for global USE flags (actually especially
6 > for them) as I usually found it pretty much necessary to look up ebuilds to
7 > get to know what does particular USE flag actually do, and I guess this should
8 > be avoided at all cost, especially when it does not cost a penny as maintainer
9 > actually already knows what's all about with those USE flags for particular
10 > package.
13 That'd definitely be annoying when doing "euse -i <some flag>" and
14 getting over 9000 hits, so let's remove the "always"
17 Christoph Mende
18 Gentoo/AMD64 Operational Lead and Release Engineering
19 GPG: EE2A 454A 6A3B A2D8 E43B FF45 2A19 C3B3 6DA0 C1AF