From: Camille Huot <cam@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Breaking up the beast known as app-games
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 19:42:05
1 We have to keep a reasonnable size (not too deeper) imho. But 3 or even
2 4 levels (rare) sounds nice to me.
3
4 On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 19:14:00 +0000
5 Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o> wrote:
6
7 > It would also seem that could change the entire portage tree structure
8 > (for the better?):
9 > app/games/arcade/somegame
10 > kde (the metapackage we currently have)
11 > kde/base/kdelibs
12 > kde/base/kdebase
13 > etc...
14 >