From: christoph@×××××××.com
To: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
Cc: Brandon Low <lostlogic@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Installer CD / Live CD
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 21:40:54
1 On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, Bart Verwilst wrote:
2
3 > Would be cool if somebody notified me about this stuff as well...
4 > I've been trying for some time now to collect some programmers who can assist
5 > in making the installer, but if i'm not informed about stuff like this, we'll
6 > have lots of duplicate efforts, don't you think?...
7
8 Well it was put together in a week by me. Kind of unorganized... sorry
9 about that. They did not know and could not have told you.