From: Bart Verwilst <verwilst@g.o>
To: Brandon Low <lostlogic@g.o>, christoph@×××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Installer CD / Live CD
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 07:38:45
1 On Wednesday 24 July 2002 06:48, Brandon Low wrote:
2 || Wow, great work, I haven't had a chance to try out your CD yet, but if
3 || what you say about it is true, sounds like you did the gentoo community a
4 || great service! If you haven't already, contact Seemant Kulleen
5 || <seemant@g.o> and Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o> about
6 || getting mention all over the gentoo.org site and such ;-) Thanks!
7 Bleh..
8 Would be cool if somebody notified me about this stuff as well...
9 I've been trying for some time now to collect some programmers who can assist
10 in making the installer, but if i'm not informed about stuff like this, we'll
11 have lots of duplicate efforts, don't you think?...
12
13 ||
14 || --Brandon
15 ||