From: Bob Phan <bob@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] /etc/init.d
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:51:16
1 On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Craig M. Reece wrote:
2
3 > Perhaps a subset comprising qpkg and etc-update should be made into a
4 > different package. If I recall correctly, emerge --pretend gentoolkit
5 > showed that I needed a bunch of X etc dependancies (full memory
6 > recall eludes me at the moment) which is not desired for a default
7 > minimalist setup.
8
9 I agree with the separate package do to all the other scripts in there
10 that are not as useful/stable. But, from the ebuild file, it only depends
11 on:
12
13 RDEPEND=">=dev-lang/python-2.0
14 >=sys-devel/perl-5.6"
17 /*
18 * Bob Phan <bob@×××××××××××××××××.net,rphan@××××.com>
19 * Computational Chemistry Informatics
20 * Neurogen Corporation
21 * (203)488-8201 x4645
22 *
23 * To understand recursion, you must first understand recursion.
24 */