From: Luca Barbato <lu_zero@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for January
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 23:57:39
1 Caleb Tennis wrote:
2 >> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
3 >> vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
4 >> Gentoo dev list to see.
5 >
6 > I would like to request the council discuss, though not necessarily take action or
7 > vote on, the idea of "slacker arches" and what ebuild maintainers are allowed/can do
8 > to a package versions that are languishing due to not getting stable keywords on
9 > those arches.
12 I'd suggest something like "if nobody could test your update in a timely
13 way you should ask and possibly get an account on an arch box in order
14 to test it and bump if the minimal test pass"
15
16 sounds fair?
17
18 lu