From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Mailers, Mailers, Mailers!!!
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:52:30
1 On Mon, Jul 09, 2001 at 05:49:53PM -0400, Jerry A! wrote:
2
3 > So, would you be adverse to the idea of me updating nail to RDEPEND on
4 > virtual/mta? I'll ask Achim to have the nail/ssmtp combo be in the
5 > default profile.
6 >
7 > Mostly, I'd just like our mail architecture to behave as sanely and
8 > consistently as possible no matter what combination of programs we use.
9 >
10 > --Jerry
11
12 Jerry,
13
14 Once there's consensus on the default system profile regarding mailers, just
15 email me of what you'd like and I'll update the system profile for you.
16
17 Best Regards,
20 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
21 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org