From: Jano Lukac <jano@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Issue with the gentoo.org website?
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:19:39
1 win2k on vaio laptop with i.e. 5.5, looks okay. I tried using both large
2 and small fonts (through display properties), as well as scrolling the
3 middle-mouse (this one sometimes presents an issue) held with ctrl (or view-
4 >text size).
7 Sherman Boyd said:
8 > I'm getting a wierd issue on my laptop, but I cannot reproduce it
9 > anywhere else. Even with the same OS (Windows 2000 Server) and same
10 > version of IE.
11
12 > Index page : http://www.gentoo.org/
13 >
14 > The following text floats over the red gentoo image under IE 5.5 at
15 > 1024x768:
16
17 > "Gentoo Linux is a high-performance ports-based Linux
18 > metadistribution for x86-based systems. To learn more, click here."
19
20 > Come monday morning we may get slashdotted, so I'd like to know if
21 > anyone else can reproduce this issue.
22
23 > Sherman Boyd
24 > (meekrob)