From: Sherman Boyd <meekrob@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Issue with the gentoo.org website?
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 19:49:39
1 -----Original Message-----
2 From: gentoo-dev-admin@g.o [mailto:gentoo-dev-admin@g.o]On
3 Behalf Of Jano Lukac
4 Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 6:23 PM
5 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
6 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Issue with the gentoo.org website?
10 win2k on vaio laptop with i.e. 5.5, looks okay. I tried using both large
11 and small fonts (through display properties), as well as scrolling the
12 middle-mouse (this one sometimes presents an issue) held with ctrl (or view-
13 >text size).
16 Sherman Boyd said:
17 > I'm getting a wierd issue on my laptop, but I cannot reproduce it
18 > anywhere else. Even with the same OS (Windows 2000 Server) and same
19 > version of IE.
20
21 > Index page : http://www.gentoo.org/
22 >
23 > The following text floats over the red gentoo image under IE 5.5 at
24 > 1024x768:
25
26 > "Gentoo Linux is a high-performance ports-based Linux
27 > metadistribution for x86-based systems. To learn more, click here."
28
29 > Come monday morning we may get slashdotted, so I'd like to know if
30 > anyone else can reproduce this issue.
31
32 > Sherman Boyd
33 > (meekrob)
38 gentoo-dev mailing list