From: "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Moving project pages to wiki.gentoo.org
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 19:40:59
1 On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 12:53:16PM +0200, Alex Legler wrote:
2 > > 2. How will the staffing needs page be updated after dropping gorg?
3 > You create a subpage for each staffing need, filling in information
4 > using a form. Semantic magic aggregates these, and you'll get a template
5 > to include for your project page to list the ones for your project
6 > specifically.
7 This should probably also feed back to the qa-reports site.
8
9 > > 3. How secure is the wiki? Do we have regular backups and security
10 > > updates procedures in place? I know you're member of the security team
11 > > and infra team is doing its job well, but I just wanted to check.
12 > > Dynamic web applications arguably have bigger attack surface than
13 > > effectively a bunch of static files only editable after you gain server
14 > > access.
15 > It's part of the usual infra backup, and I follow upstream release
16 > announcements and update accordingly.
17 A somewhat crazy idea, but could the git-mediawiki extension be used to
18 create a downloadable archive of every revision as well?
21 Robin Hugh Johnson
22 Gentoo Linux: Developer, Trustee & Infrastructure Lead
23 E-Mail : robbat2@g.o
24 GnuPG FP : 11ACBA4F 4778E3F6 E4EDF38E B27B944E 34884E85