From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: apache-2.eclass
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2022 15:40:13
1 On 2022-12-25 13:09:46, David Seifert wrote:
2 > Back when polynomial-c was retired, we forgot to send up for grabs for
3 > eclasses he maintained:
4 >
5 > apache-2.eclass
6 >
7 > is up for grabs, and is in general need of a revamp, it hasn't aged
8 > well.
9
10 If anyone is interested, I posted updates/replacements for the other
11 two apache eclasses on https://bugs.gentoo.org/616612. Merging those
12 should ideally be accompanied by an update to apache-2.eclass, making
13 it use the paths from the new apache-paths.eclass, so that everyone is
14 getting the paths from the same place.