From: Hans de Graaff <graaff@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: apache-2.eclass
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 09:11:27
1 On Sun, 2022-12-25 at 10:40 -0500, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2 >
3 > If anyone is interested, I posted updates/replacements for the other
4 > two apache eclasses on https://bugs.gentoo.org/616612. Merging those
5 > should ideally be accompanied by an update to apache-2.eclass, making
6 > it use the paths from the new apache-paths.eclass, so that everyone
7 > is
8 > getting the paths from the same place.
11 It would be great if you could dust these off and post them here so we
12 can get these improvements merged. You mention in the bug that you'd
13 rather wait for a dedicated maintainer to review them, but I'm (in
14 name) that maintainer and I think you probably know these eclasses
15 better than I do. With some joint effort we may get things moving here.
16
17 Hans