From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
Cc: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>, gentoo-dev@l.g.o, Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: Change to CVSROOT variable for cvs.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:42:41
1 Hi,
2
3 Can we use this opportunity to change gentoo-x86 into something more
4 generic, like gentoo-portage?
5 That request has been around since gentoo was made available on
6 architectures other than x86.
7
8 In related news: gentoo -infra fundraiser party cancelled because of
9 cvs.g.o downtime caused by all the checkouts.
10
11 Best regards,
12
13 Pieter Van den Abeele