From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: Change to CVSROOT variable for cvs.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:29:35
1 On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 09:20:01PM -0400 or thereabouts, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > what about those who don't use CVSROOT in the environment because we work with
3 > many cvs repos with many cvs based projects ?
4 > looking at the CVS/Root file in my gentoo-x86 checkout, it reads:
5 > vapier@××××××××××.org:/home/cvsroot/
6 > am i going to have to sed all of those files ?
7
8 Truthfully, I don't know. Hopefully someone who's more of a cvs expert can
9 answer that question. Marius ran a couple of grep statements earlier, so I
10 can tell you what we're looking at:
11
12 00:51 <@genone> genone@sven sylpheed-claws $ grep /home /tmp/cvsheaders | wc -l
13 00:51 <@genone> 14049