From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: klieber@g.o
Cc: vapier@g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: Change to CVSROOT variable for cvs.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:32:11
1 Kurt Lieber said:
2 > On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 09:20:01PM -0400 or thereabouts, Mike Frysinger
3 > wrote:
4 >> what about those who don't use CVSROOT in the environment because we
5 >> work with many cvs repos with many cvs based projects ?
6 >> looking at the CVS/Root file in my gentoo-x86 checkout, it reads:
7 >> vapier@××××××××××.org:/home/cvsroot/
8 >> am i going to have to sed all of those files ?
9 >
10 > Truthfully, I don't know. Hopefully someone who's more of a cvs expert
11 > can answer that question. Marius ran a couple of grep statements
12 > earlier, so I can tell you what we're looking at:
13
14 You certainly need to change them when the repository moves, which is
15 effectively what this is. How else do you think it'll know where the files
16 are?
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list