From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: Change to CVSROOT variable for cvs.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:20:11
1 On Tuesday 01 June 2004 09:15 pm, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
3 > --------------------
4 >
5 > * change your CVSROOT variable to point to /var/cvsroot. Mine is stored in
6 > my ~/.bash_profile. I currently have:
7 >
8 > export CVSROOT="klieber@××××××××××.org:/home/cvsroot"
9 >
10 > In the new setup, I will have:
11 >
12 > export CVSROOT="klieber@××××××××××.org:/var/cvsroot"
13 >
14 > That's it. That's all you have to do. This path works now, so you can
15 > make the change immediately.
16
17 what about those who don't use CVSROOT in the environment because we work with
18 many cvs repos with many cvs based projects ?
19 looking at the CVS/Root file in my gentoo-x86 checkout, it reads:
20 vapier@××××××××××.org:/home/cvsroot/
21 am i going to have to sed all of those files ?
22 -mike
25 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list