From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××.com>
To: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] IMPORTANT: Change to CVSROOT variable for cvs.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 01:22:30
1 Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Tuesday 01 June 2004 09:15 pm, Kurt Lieber wrote:
3 >
4 >>WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
5 >>--------------------
6 >>
7 >>* change your CVSROOT variable to point to /var/cvsroot. Mine is stored in
8 >> my ~/.bash_profile. I currently have:
9 >>
10 >> export CVSROOT="klieber@××××××××××.org:/home/cvsroot"
11 >>
12 >> In the new setup, I will have:
13 >>
14 >> export CVSROOT="klieber@××××××××××.org:/var/cvsroot"
15 >>
16 >>That's it. That's all you have to do. This path works now, so you can
17 >>make the change immediately.
20 > what about those who don't use CVSROOT in the environment because we work with
21 > many cvs repos with many cvs based projects ?
22 > looking at the CVS/Root file in my gentoo-x86 checkout, it reads:
23 > vapier@××××××××××.org:/home/cvsroot/
24 > am i going to have to sed all of those files ?
25 > -mike
26
27 Unless you want to fork over the $5 right now ;)
30 Andrew Gaffney
31 Network Administrator
32 Skyline Aeronautics, LLC.
33 636-357-1548