From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Cc: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in dev-libs/libusbhp: ChangeLog Manifest libusbhp-1.0.2.ebuild metadata.xml
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 06:16:28
1 On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 12:21 AM, Patrick Lauer (patrick)
4 > <patrick@g.o> wrote:
5 > > patrick 14/12/31 05:21:11
6 > >
7 > > Removed: ChangeLog Manifest libusbhp-1.0.2.ebuild
8 > > metadata.xml
9 > > Log:
10 > > QA: Remove package with invalid copyright
11 >
12 > you do not go reverting code without actually talking to people. if
13 > you feel like a revert is necessary, then file a bug. putting a "QA"
14 > tag at the start of the commit message doesn't give you a pass.
17 Normally I'd side with you on this...but I'm fairly sure repoman doesn't
18 let you commit packages to the tree missing these headers. This leads me to
19 believe you didn't use repoman, or ignored it?
20
21 -A
22
23 -mike