From: Diamond <diamond@××××××.ru>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My masterplan for git migration (+ looking for infra to test it)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 20:34:08
1 On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 16:00:59 -0400
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > What would you propose? The problem you raise is just as much an
5 > issue with cvs. I don't get a continuous history across revbumps in
6 > cvs today, so I don't really see a problem with moving to git.
7 I don't know what to propose. I stumbled over this problem when started
8 to use git for packages. At least there are other SCM systems too.
9 Haven't investigated them yet for that issue. Facebook uses even it's
10 own one.