From: Wernfried Haas <amne@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:53:03
1 On Thu, Apr 05, 2007 at 02:18:40PM -0700, Ned Ludd wrote:
2 > I object and hope this is never done. There are things said on core
3 > that I do not wish to be public. I've sent mails myself that if they
4 > were ever going to be published publicly I would of never sent them.
5
6 As far i remember the idea was only to make mails public from whenever
7 this applies, not the ones sent before. So you can still stop sending
8 your weekly goat pics once that happens. :-]
9
10 cheers,
11 Wernfried
14 Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne at gentoo dot org
15 Gentoo Forums: http://forums.gentoo.org
16 IRC: #gentoo-forums on freenode - email: forum-mods at gentoo dot org