From: Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:22:52
1 On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 15:20 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > On Sunday 01 April 2007, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 > > If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
4 > > vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
5 > > Gentoo dev list to see.
9 > another one i had mentioned earlier:
10 > - a time frame on moving gentoo-core to public archives ... two years ?
11
12 I object and hope this is never done. There are things said on core
13 that I do not wish to be public. I've sent mails myself that if they
14 were ever going to be published publicly I would of never sent them.
17 Ned Ludd <solar@g.o>
18 Gentoo Linux
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list