From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for April
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 21:50:24
1 Ned Ludd kirjoitti:
2 > On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 15:20 -0400, Mike Frysinger wrote:
3 >> On Sunday 01 April 2007, Mike Frysinger wrote:
4 >>> If you have something you'd wish for us to chat about, maybe even
5 >>> vote on, let us know ! Simply reply to this e-mail for the whole
6 >>> Gentoo dev list to see.
9 >> another one i had mentioned earlier:
10 >> - a time frame on moving gentoo-core to public archives ... two years ?
11 >
12 > I object and hope this is never done. There are things said on core
13 > that I do not wish to be public. I've sent mails myself that if they
14 > were ever going to be published publicly I would of never sent them.
17 We don't have to decide to open up all the old archives but instead we
18 can decide that posts from now on will be made public after X amount of
19 time has passed.
20
21 Regards,
22 Petteri